This is a full 72 hour certified, Permaculture Design Certificate course.
It consists of approximately 36 hours of direct lecture and live Q & A, presented in 3 hour classes on Sat and Sun of the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month and 42 hours of practical exercises and reading.
To be eligible for certification you must attend all the live, online classes or view the recorded presentation. You must also finish all section projects and submit a final design project.
The following is the index for the course. Most subjects will take one lesson, or 3 hours to complete. However, some may be more, some less
- Introduction- What is Permaculture?
- Principles & Responsibilities – Principle of Observation, Rule of Necessitous Use, Rules of Conservative Use, Principle of Cooperation, Permaculture Ethics in Landscape and Society, Life Intervention Principle, Principle of Return, Syntropy not Entropy, Work with Nature , The Problem is the Solution, The Least Changes for the Longest Term Effects, Yields are Limitless, Everything Gardens, The Principle of Empowerment, Principle of Purity and Preservation, Principle of Choice, Principle of Stability, Principle of Self Regulation, Definition of System Yield, The Role of Life in Yields, Global Threats to Life Systems.
- Our Regenerative World
- Patterns of Nature
- Earthworks & Earth Resources
- Permaculture Processes & Frameworks
- Food Forests & Gardens
- Tropical Climates
- Temperate Climates
- Arid Climates
- Alternative Energy
- Urban Permaculture
- Invisible Structures: Commerce, Community, & Governance
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Permaculture in Action
- The Permaculture Lens